Ryomi Intro 1 Ryomi Intro 1

exellent

you did a great job!!!! and i would love to read the story line and plot. you just need work on the head and the quality of the drawing (get the latest flash program)
keep it up! -miko

Arthur and the fool Arthur and the fool

AWSOME DUDE!!!!!!

you have done what other noobs dare to do. FINISH SOMETHING!!!! keep up that good work dude and make us total noobs proud :)

AcidFiend vs. Rubberninja AcidFiend vs. Rubberninja

not that bad!

pretty funny, change to background to like a city or something and it would be really funny!

keep it up!

Freestyle Silhouette Min1 Freestyle Silhouette Min1

retarded

all you did was take animations from the internet and draw over them on flash.

even a noobie can do that.

Kabomb responds:

well, your a newbie- i mean ur on level 1 and have no flash so i would be interested in seeing that done by u.

Love me Love me not Love me Love me not

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTAAARRRRRDDDDDEEEEEDDDD

THAT WAS HE WORST FLASH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC) Yoshi's Island 3 (VGDC)

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

that was so funny!!
i especially liked the get rich or die trying one.
GENIUS!!!!
-xXSRXx

Ambush! Ambush!

OMFG YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!!

you animation was the best ive EVER seen, you could easyily make a living working for HAl laboratorys!!!!!!! you have to make more!!!!!!!!!!!

I OW YOU ALL MY POINTS WOOT!!!!!!!!!lolololo1111111

anime master and kirby supremetory.-xXSketchy-RastaXx

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

that was iffy.

well, first of all that WAS a good idea, but, it was kinda screwed up. i mean, with male characters also singing the song, if you where trying to make it some what emotional, it didnt get through.
-xXSRXx

Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2 Ultimo Dragon Ep. 2

i liked it!

well there could be alot of room for you to improve on. you where using the same style as the all mighty anime master Akira Toriama
(think i spelled that right!) though your concept is kinda original, but i thought the island was kinda tooken from Beyond good & evil© and the pirate thing was from onepiece.

please improve your art skills before you submit next time
happy flash making

-xXSketchy_RastaXx

Portrait of a Modern Man Portrait of a Modern Man

engenius!

that was amazing!! that has do be one of my favorites, i love your style and i loved when the news reporters hair caught on fire!!!!!

please make more!!!